EVS offer competitive rates and flexible rental preiods
Need a small run-around for a week? Or need a large van for the weekend? We have a wide variety of vehicles for hire across flexible rental schedules.
EVS are now proud to increase their product offering with multiple Car and LCV rental options. This will give greater flexibility in being able to provide the most cost effective solutions to our customers across Lancashire, Merseyside and Greater Manchester.
We are proud to be able to offer you a good selection of vehicles for daily, weekly or weekend use. If looking for longer fixed termed yet flexible hire this we can arrange this.
Van hire comes with a choice of wheel-bases and van sizes for daily, weekly or weekend use. EVS can cover your entire weekend car and van hire need throughout Lancashire, Greater Manchester and Merseyside.
We know that flexibility combined with price is important for all our clients so terms can be achieved to suit personal requirements. Really understanding the needs of the customer is key to providing the right solution.
Full weekend rates: Pick up late Friday drop off early Monday - allowing you to pick up the car or van for hire on the Friday afternoon and return it on Monday morning! Call To Book Today!
Identification required if a UK resident
A valid driving licence. If old (paper-only) style, official photo ID must also be presented. If new (photocard) we will also require a recent utility bill, so both items are required. We cannot accept an expired photocard (see Driving Licences section for further details)
Vehicle hire rates
|Vehicle Type||Vehicle Type||Daily Rate||Weekend Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Kia Ceed||Call for a quote||Apply|
|Nissan X Trail||Call for a quote||Apply|
|Volskwagen Transporter Kombi||Call for a quote||Apply|
|SWB||Call for a quote||Apply|
|LWB||Call for a quote||Apply|
|XLWB||Call for a quote||Apply|
All prices exclude VAT
All prices include mileage and 24 hour manufacturer roadside assistance
Terms and conditions of hire calculations
You may cancel your reservation at any time up to 24 hours before the check-out time without charge. Cancellation should be made direct with EVS directly (by telephone).
If you cancel after this time, EVS may charge your credit card in accordance with the agreement made at the time of confirmation, subject to a maximum amount equal to the value of the hire.
Rates include insurance (subject to the damage liability of the vehicle), breakdown cover & limited miles (unless otherwise stated). Prices Exclusive of VAT.
All drivers must be aged between 21 and 75 inclusive. Drivers aged 21-24 may only rent cars up to Standard category, Economy and Short Wheel Base Vans.
Drivers aged 21-24 must hold a full driving licence for a minimum of 24 months which is free of endorsements. An additional daily charge of £10.00 (incl VAT) applies to drivers aged 21-24 and 70-75 inclusive.
Insurance is subject to a damage liability which varies according to vehicle size. Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) (reducing the excess to a minimum of £150 for cars and for vans) is available for an additional cost but is not available to drivers aged 21-24 or 70-75.
Damage Liability waiver may be withdrawn at any time (for example, due to extreme weather conditions) at the discretion of the management of EVS.
- Must have held full license for a period of two years
- Not permitted to drive Minibuses/MPVs/7.5 ton vehicles
- 21-22 year olds must be free of conviction
- 23-24 year old are permitted one minor conviction (3 points) in the last 3 years
AGE 25 and above
- Must have held a full driving license for a period of 12 months
- Upper age restriction is 75 for private cars and light commericla vehicles up to 3.5T Gross Vehicle Weight and 69 for all other vehicles.
Insurers require each driver to disclose all accidents which have occurred in the previous 3 years, irrespective of circumstance or fault.
It is difficult to know whether an honest answer is being given, so it is important hirers know that a false declaration can lead to serious consequences.
The following guidelines outline the action to take for persons ages 25 and over - if in doubt refer to Sentinel for clearance.
- Up to 1 fault accident in last 3 years - OK to rent
- 2 faults accidents in last 3 years - Refer to Sentinel
- 3 or more accidents in last 3 years - DO NOT RENT
21-22 year olds must be free from any fault accidents.
23-24 uear olds are permitted one "minor" (total own damage/third party costs less than £2,000) at fault accident in the last 3 years.
All vehicles are supplied with a full tank of fuel at the start of the hire. Customers are advised to return the vehicle full at the end of the rental.
Prices quoted are for use in mainland UK only. Additional charges and mileage restrictions will apply for overseas use.
Driving license and history
Anyone who will be driving the vehicle must present a valid driving licence with their current address, in person, at the time of collection. No copies of licences will be accepted.
IMPORTANT: On collection of vehicle, the renter must produce: valid photocard driving license with a recent utility bill valid in the last three months (both parts of UK licence) - we cannot accept an expired photocard.
Drivers aged between 25-75 must have held a full driving licence for at least 12 months. Licence endorsements up to 3 points are accepted. If the driver has been banned from driving for a DD, DR or UT offence, or has been disqualified for 12 months or more.
Drivers aged 21-24 must have held a licence for at least 24 months and be free of current endorsements.
Identification required if a UK resident
When collecting the vehicle, the Lead Driver and Card Holder must be present:
- A valid driving licence. If old (paper-only) style, official photo ID must also be presented (Passport). If new (photocard+counterpart) style, both parts are required. We cannot accept an expired photocard.
- If the licence does not show current home address (this includes licences issued in EU countries and driver resides in UK), a valid passport or national identity card must be presented.
- 1 additional form of ID to confirm home address. The other should be a formal document (eg. utilities bill, council tax bill etc) both must be dated within 12 weeks of date of hire.
Identification required if a non UK resident
When collecting the vehicle, the Lead Driver must present:
- Passport (or national identity card if European citizen if this has been used to enter the UK)
- A valid driving licence from country of residence (licence must show an English translation if not issued in Europe)
- Additional drivers must also present a valid driving licence from country of residence (licence must show an English translation if not issued in Europe)
You will have the vehicle for the rental period shown on your Rental Agreement. If you do not bring the vehicle back on time, or if you do not contact us and get our agreement to an extension of your rental, you are breaking the conditions of this agreement. We will charge you for every day you have the vehicle after you should have returned it to us. Until we get the vehicle back we will charge you the daily rate specified on the rental agreement when you collect the vehicle.
You will be asked to sign a Rental Agreement when you collect your hire vehicle.
1 Day Plus - 250 miles per day Free of Charge. Mileage Excess: 10p per Mile.